This happens when our trucks reach their capacity of volume they can hold. Once we have reached that point, we need to set all orders placed last for the next business day. The best way to prevent this, is to make sure you’re not waiting till the last minute to place your order.
Articles in this section
- Can I get my order today?
- I can't find a product I'm looking for
- How do I cancel a delivery?
- What if I receive a product that is expired?
- What do I do with a damaged product?
- I received the wrong item in my order
- I am missing items from my order, but they are appearing on my invoice.
- What time is my order arriving?
- Why can't I set the delivery date for tomorrow?
- Why was my order bumped to the next day?